- Who had chosen this day to be Mother's Day?
- Why should we all celebrate our mothers on the same day?
- Why is it looked down upon when you don't?
- Is it not better when the tradition is all your own such as wedding anniversaries?
- Have to choose to love; if you are giving because it is expected then there is no love demonstrated in that moment, but if you are to give because you wanted to express yourself then there is a demonstration of love.
In fact, why make birthdays uniquely a Mother's Day? Why not Father's Day too?
I think, I'll celebrate Parent's Day where I can celebrate the blessing my parents/family have bestowed upon me. Now I can get that reservation at the restaurant without a big wait, and show my love for them when I want to the way I like without any rules or restrictions. With the added bonus that I would never forget the day.
I can't wait for my birthday this year. I get to tell those who raised me
HAPPY PARENTS DAY!