Thursday, August 24, 2006

What do most economists believe?

I spend many of hours over the net to find information that would support most of my arguements. I don't like to write upon material that does not have any data to reinforce what I had to say, so I spent a little while to find a brief summary of what one scholar wrote as the "Top 10" things that economists believe. You would expect it to be from an economics page, but let us face it, just about everything is related to economics. I found this information on the John Locke Foundation. I hope no one is asking John Locke, but if you are... of course I am going to have a link to a wikipedia site upon his honor. Now for the point of this post, our economic lesson for those who do not know much on the subject that can be found here.

No comments: